ThorbiQ is a platform enabling digital construction, getting all stakeholders in the construction industry to excel in Construction 4.0, the era of digitalisation within the industry.
ThorbiQ’s Platform as a Service enables manufacturers of building products to engage AEC actors through an industry-leading full digital service. On the platform, these actors (architects, engineers, contractors, …) all get free access to reliable data, content & applications, increasing the productivity and quality of their work tremendously.
About the position
Join ThorbiQ as an account executive and play an essential role in our company as you will have a huge impact on its growth. You’ll get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, to share our success stories and to help them understand the true value ThorbiQ offers, allowing them to increase their chances.
We are looking for a high-energy sales talent who can recognise opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and the understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs and recommend products or services that maximise value.
Ok, that’s great, but what will I be doing there?
- Reflect and plan with your colleagues on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies, reach out and follow up on them
- Build up connections and educate your target audience
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Handle and finalise contract negotiations
- Stay up-to-date on company offerings and industry trends
- Maintain a database of contact information
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Collaborate with marketing
Awesome, what do I need to have to come work for you?
- 2 – 5 year experience in a target oriented environment
- Perfect knowledge of business English & Dutch, knowledge of French/German is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A results driven personality
- Excellent time-management and prioritising abilities
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Thriving in closing deals!
What can you expect from ThorbiQ?
ThorbiQ is building the future of the construction industry by creating a digital ecosystem for all actors to be able to digitally work together. We truly believe in win win win relations that will fundamentally change the way buildings are being designed, built & maintained as we know it today.
As a mature start-up, we aim for a product-market fit, having our success stories multiplied double digits.
We want people who thrive in a performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
If you’re still interested in coming to work for us, just apply below!