ThorbiQ is a platform enabling digital construction, getting all stakeholders in the construction industry to excel in Construction 4.0, the era of digitalisation within the industry.
ThorbiQ’s Platform as a Service enables manufacturers of building products to engage AEC actors through an industry-leading full digital service. On the platform, these actors (architects, engineers, contractors, …) all get free access to reliable data, content & applications, increasing the productivity and quality of their work tremendously.
About the position
We’re looking for an intern to support the ThorbiQ team in marketing, social media and organising events. ThorbiQ’s events include info sessions and seminars, as well as ThorbiQ hosted roundtables and VIP gatherings.
Our ideal candidate is an organised, good natured ass-kicker with strong writing skills and social media experience, who can manage multiple tasks and deadlines. Part-time employment is possible.
Ok, that’s great, but what will I be doing there?
- Leverage organic social channels to drive followers and engagement, positioning ThorbiQ as a trusted source
- Curate and craft creative and engaging social media content including relevant press articles from third party sources
- Monitor social channels for opportunities to engage with influencers and address customer or prospect questions
- Help manage social media advocacy tool by creating content within a platform for employees to share across the organisation
- Track and analyse key social media metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Help compile a periodic newsletter
- Help with all pre-event and onsite execution of ThorbiQ’s events
- Take care of attendee registration and housing management
- Coordinate general event logistics
- Prepare & manage the schedule and agenda
- Collect post-event reports and feedback from event attendees
- Other duties as assigned
Awesome, what do I need to have to come work for you?
- If still attending an Event or Marketing related higher education, be able to perform this internship as part of the study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Dutch
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and able to focus and perform accurately
- Proactive team player, resourceful, self-starter, comfortable working autonomously
- strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple tasks at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
What can you expect from ThorbiQ?
ThorbiQ is building the future of the construction industry by creating a digital ecosystem for all actors to be able to digitally work together. We truly believe in win win win relations that will fundamentally change the way buildings are being designed, built & maintained as we know it today.
As a mature start-up, we aim for a product-market fit, having our success stories multiplied double digits.
We want people who thrive in a performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
If you’re still interested in coming to work for us, just apply below!