ThorbiQ is a platform enabling digital construction, getting all stakeholders in the construction industry to excel in Construction 4.0, the era of digitalisation within the industry.
ThorbiQ’s Platform as a Service enables manufacturers of building products to engage AEC actors through an industry-leading full digital service. On the platform, these actors (architects, engineers, contractors, …) all get free access to reliable data, content & applications, increasing the productivity and quality of their work tremendously.
About the position
Data is the new gold. Join ThorbiQ as a software and data engineer and shape the future of the ThorbiQ platform as you will work at the heart of the platform, where data is key. You’ll get the opportunity to have a direct impact on how the data flows are organised, how the database structure is being developed, as well as how fast our customers can see their digital services live! Your decisions will not only have an impact on the way we build our product but also on the end-user experience of all our clients.
Ok, that’s great, but what will I be doing there?
- Process our clients’ data & turn it into reliable and accessible information for our users
- Improve the ThorbiQ platform and help build the leading platform in the construction industry
- Do research and development in one of the most promising areas in database engineering
- Analyse and develop software/data architectural improvements
- Team up on projects, coach and learn good practices
- Have regular focus meetings
- Have lots of fun with your passionate developer colleagues
Awesome, what do I need to have to come work for you?
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Technical background in Java and/or .NET Framework
- Good understanding of database design concepts (Neo4j graph database) is a plus
- Influencer in driving the ‘Automate First’ approach
- Eager to share knowledge and inspire team members
- An understanding of how various components in a large scale application communicate
- Experience of version control/CI with Gitlab and/or Github
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD), unit tests and functional tests
- Some experience with AWS could be valuable
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The desire to grow yourself, your team, the ThorbiQ Platform and the company
What can you expect from ThorbiQ?
ThorbiQ is building the future of the construction industry by creating a digital ecosystem for all actors to be able to digitally work together. We truly believe in win win win relations that will fundamentally change the way buildings are being designed, built & maintained as we know it today.
As a mature start-up, we aim for a product-market fit, scaling from our success stories to repeatable success.
We want people who thrive in a performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
If you’re still interested in coming to work for us, just apply below!